Articulate Storyline: Sample eLearning Slides

Here are some e-learning slides from a project I created for my portfolio. This is how much of a nerd I am–when I am home on weekends, and in my spare time, I create “demo” e-learning courses to add to my portfolio. I created these slides in Articulate Storyline. Enjoy!

23 thoughts on “Articulate Storyline: Sample eLearning Slides

1. Darlesa Cahoon says:

These are really nice Nicole – thank you so much for sharing – and I’m glad I ran into your blog too! I too much admit a similar obsession – I often find myself hiding my elearning preoccupation on weekends🙂 Maybe there’s a support group for this?!!

2. Michael Breagy says:

I’ve been in the (corporate) training industry for over 10 years, and I’ve browsed the web for many of those years. I have to say that this is the best blog for general eLearning topics I’ve ever seen. You post highly relevant content in a brief yet compelling way. I’m glad I found you. Keep up the fantastic work.

3. Jilo says:

HI Nicole

This is an excellent design, pleasing to the eye not too busy!

Just curious how did you create the glossary slide – any chance to have a look a .story for the slide?

• Nicole Legault says:

Hi Jilo! Sorry for the delayed response. The Glossary is a built-in feature in Storyline, I simply edited the colours using the Player editor. If you’re interested in the .story file, send me your email address!

• Nicole Legault says:

Jon – I tried to send it to you via email but got a notice of Delivery Failed. Did you spell the email address correctly?

4. April says:

Hi Nicole,

I too love your blog, and refer to it regularly for inspiration. I just recently used the clever banner design on your Navigation Styles post.

I’d love to deconstruct this .story file if you are up to sharing.

5. Colin says:

Hi Nicole, I am very impressed with how you can make articulate look fantastic, the simplicity and clarity of design is very very effective, How did you mange to maximise the screen display and reduce the player?

6. Leslie says:

Just getting started with StoryLine & I would love to see this .story file. Have looked through a lot of design samples & this is one of best templates I’ve seen! Nice work🙂

7. Patricia Lahner says:

Hi Nicole, I love this design. I would love to see how you maximise screen size, as others commented on and changed the Glossary, Help buttons. Would it be possible to see how you have your player settings etc? Thanks so much

8. Ash says:

Hi Nicole I creating Medication calculation for nurse. Is there a chance you forward the blood service theme.

Thanks very much