Free Paperclip-Themed eLearning Template

I LOVE finding free templates and resources that I can use in my projects… so imagine my excitement when I was searching for free  photos and I stumbled across MorgueFileIt says right on the website that you can use the images for commercial purposes without attributing the author, and the photos are great, high-quality images! When I saw the following set of paper-clip photos I became inspired to create an e-learning template….

That’s how this Storyline template came to be; I was inspired by the paper-clip photography. I lifted the turquoise colour from the paper-clip in the image using the colour-picker tool.

The fonts used are Bebas, Desyrel (on the title slide) and Articulate Light. Download the fonts for free and install them on your computer if you want the template to look just like it does in these photos… it won’t have quite the same look without the Bebas font.

If you want to check out the published Storyline file, you can have a peek at it here. If you’d like to download the .story file to use this template yourself, you can download it here. Sharing is caring! Hope this template is useful for someone, or inspires you to create your own.

15 thoughts on “Free Paperclip-Themed eLearning Template

1. Beverly says:

Thanks so much for sharing! Royalty free photos will be a tremendous asset not only for e-learning course development but also for web design & blogs. I appreciate you letting us know!

• Nicole Legault says:

Hey Ferry,

Glad you find my blog useful! I have only created this template in Articulate Storyline… but that might be a good idea for a weekend project for me… to recreate in Captivate and Lectora… then everyone can use it!! Thanks for the idea, and for leaving the comment. I’ll keep you posted if I develop a Lectora version.

2. Jean Claude says:

Hi Nicole,

Thanks so much for sgaring the template and the MorgueFile link. I never heard about it and it looks very good.
    Have a great day

Jean Claude

3. Brian Washburn says:

Thanks for doing the hard work in finding MorgueFile and sharing. And thanks also for the free template… won’t be long before your blog is rivaling Tom Kuhlman’s Rapid Elearning Blog in free resources (and followers!!).🙂

• Nicole Legault says:

Thanks Brian! If I ever made it to Tom’s level I would be ecstatic… But I think I still have quite a ways to go!

PS There’s quite a few fans of your own blog around the office here🙂

4. Natalia Mueller-Spurgin says:

Nicole, this is a lovely template. You do beautiful work and inspire me constantly. Thanks so much for sharing.