Scratch the last part, I didn’t know that instructional design existed back then. I had dreams of becoming a teacher or a lawyer or an artist but later fell into my first e-learning gig quite fortuitously.
Since my very first training job I’ve been lucky to have an amazing e-learning and instructional design career which has included working for some great organizations. I’m now working for Articulate, creator of the Storyline authoring tool, where I use performance analysis, instructional design, and e-learning development expertise to create engaging technical training solutions.
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. If I’ve helped just one person by providing them with the information or tips they needed, then I consider my blog a success.
- French is my first language
- I am an aunt to triplets (all girls!)
- I took piano lessons for eight years
- I’m addicted to bad reality TV (Real Housewives, Big Brother, etc.)
- I really enjoy travelling and have been to 12+ countries
- Reading is one of my favourites pastimes
- I’ve eaten escargot (and didn’t like it)
- I adore the book “A Short History of Nearly Everything” by Bill Bryson